by Dr. BJ Palmer
- Youth is curious, and success is a game for curiosity seekers. Stay young!
- Throw away your wishbone, straighten up your backbone, stick out your jawbone and go to it.
- Man is a reasoning, very unreasonable manifestation of divine intelligence.
- When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.
- “Everything comes to him that waits” — But here is one that’s slicker: The man who goes after what he wants, gets it a darn sight quicker.
- Chiropractic is health insurance. Premiums small. Dividends large.
- An optimist is the one who sees a light where there is none. A pessimist is one who blows it out.
- A “specialist” is one who knows more and more about less and less.
- Keep your head cool — feet warm — mind busy. Plan work ahead and stick to it — rain or shine. If you are a gem, someone will find you.
- There is a power within — a fountain head of unlimited resource — and he who controls it controls circumstances instead of it controlling him.